Global M2M Alarm GSM SIM Card
When protecting your home or business we recommend you use a dedicated alarm SIM card as backup to cover when the WiFi drops out. It occasionally happens. These differ from standard Pay As You Go SIM cards in the following way:-
- You only need to use the sim card once in a 12 month period to keep it active and preserve the credit.
- They roam across the big three UK mobile providers (O2, Vodafone & EE) ensuring you always have the strongest signal.
- Alerts you via email when you credit is running low. Easy to Top Up
- You can set them to Auto Top Up when your credit is low, making sure you are always covered.
- Very low rates £0.10/mb data, £0.07/Text and £0.12/min voice.
- Comes with Standard, Micro and Nano SIM.
- Uses GPRS, 2G and 3G connections where available.
- There are no contracts, minimum monthly payments, simply pay for what you use, when you use it.
- Please note the once used it is excluded from being returned in 30 days of purchase.
- For more information please see www.globalm2msim.com
Also ideal for all M2M devices such as GPS trackers, gate controls, remote sensors and GSM monitoring systems.