Global M2M Alarm GSM SIM Card
When protecting your home or business we recommend you use a dedicated alarm SIM card as backup to cover when the WiFi drops out. It occasionally happens. These differ from standard Pay As You Go SIM cards in the following way:-
- You only need to use the sim card once in a 12 month period to keep it active and preserve the credit.
- They roam across the big three UK mobile providers (O2, Vodafone & EE) ensuring you always have the strongest signal.
- Alerts you via email when you credit is running low. Easy to Top Up
- You can set them to Auto Top Up when your credit is low, making sure you are always covered.
- Very low rates £0.10/mb data, £0.07/Text and £0.12/min voice.
- Comes with Standard, Micro and Nano SIM.
- Uses GPRS, 2G and 3G connections where available.
- There are no contracts, minimum monthly payments, simply pay for what you use, when you use it.
Also ideal for all M2M devices such as GPS trackers, gate controls, remote sensors and GSM monitoring systems.