ENER-J WiFi Exterior Single Socket
Simply download the FREE app (ENERJSMART) from the App Store or Google's Play Store, follow the instructions on how to connect the socket to your home WIFI network and you can remotely switch on your garden lighting system, from home or away. You can even set up a timer schedule to have your lights coming on/off the same time every day or different times on different days. You may want the lights on longer are the weekend than during the week. It is all possible and very easy.
Wireless IEEE Standards: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Size: 125x125mm approx
Voltage Range: 175-230V
Max current: 13A each a
Wireless Frequency: 2.412~2.484GHz
Security Type: WEP61/WEP/128/TKIP/CCMP(AES)
Wireless Consuming: <0.3W
Working Condition Temp: -30~60°C
Automation: Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Weatherproof IP55 rated 13 amp Double Pole socket.
- Robust, high impact UV stable socket housing.
- Never have to worry about forgetting turn off the power of appliances when you leave home.
- Alexa Voice, Google home, Google Nest, IFTTT Voice Control without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service
- Group multiple products under one scene setting, set timers, etc. Required a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection.
NB - This is a 220-250v rated socket and NOT 12 volt so it will not plug into the 12 volt lighting systems we offer. It is however ideal for plugging your transformer into and controlling the lights. It will need installing by a qualified electrician.